Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Get Things done!

Over time (I guess biweekly or so) I access myself in What I have achieved what are my plans and How things can be done better. I am quite self motivated in doing things, and truly believe in "doing". And it seems to be inline with the Organization which I have recently joined . They(We) have "Get Things done!" quote as 5th Organizational Value. :)
That's what I do:
I analyze the outcome of the thing that I am doing,and feeling of something getting completed, The sweet taste of success, just motivates me to do things. And I get back to work with much more focus.
Had these thoughts all during college life, and the FYP. And I thought its only me, But seems that My organization has already figured this earlier.

Just looking fwd to have an exciting career ahead.

My TechBlog

1 comment:

MaddY aka ViRuS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.