Friday, December 15, 2006

Dinner at 2;00 AM

Cool Life,,,, So after days of jugglernaut I am done with the code for the initial stages, did Sit for hours and forgot to take din, At VIT always thought we shd have canteen which stays open in Night too, and here I am just coming back taking my Din at 2:00. May be for the time i want to get this much busy and get something out of it, actually I believe time spent at VIT is the worst time ever had, and also being there has reduced my competency with outer world. Here i am rejuvinating My soul which i think got dug deep in VIT crisis...

1 comment:

aknoob said...

VIT CRISIS

Well no body would have experienced that crisis as bad as i did.
Anyways nice posting dude...I am sure going to get a lot more oppurtunities to prove yourself now,that you are out of the VIT.