Monday, December 11, 2006

scaring Similarity !

After the complete busy week, managed to have a relaxing weekend and went on night walk to the near by campuses, Infosys, Microsoft ISB all standing up straight in front and asking me what i plan for my future,
Anyways drowned in my own thoughts, i saw the Infosys and Microsoft campus,
Outside the Infosys campus found something similar which reminded of VIT, Autorickshaws the same way you find outside the VIT campus. Though Infosys Campus was really huge, It can't beat the ambience that Microsoft campus seem to have. Moreover there were no Autorichshaws some toyota MUV were there which seem to belonging to M$, might be used for employees or something. So clearly I can see the similarity... and truth in thoughts that i always had.
Man ! where I will land up.

No comments: